Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_6054.jpeg

For sale Available 2020 Model 3 Performance

$35,000.00
or best offer
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Year
Vehicle condition
Very Good
Odometer
10,000 - 25,000 mi (16,000 - 40,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
Blue
Vehicle includes
  1. Ceramic coating

Details

I'm listing my 20 Model 3 Performance with Full Self Driving up for sale. It currently has 21,432 miles on it. It has been a great vehicle wish I could keep it but don't need a third vehicle. It was fully ceramic coated with Ceramic Pro. It was done a tad over 3 years ago. All the windows are tinted with Llumar CTX Ceramic tint. 5% on everything with 50% on the windshield and a 5% brow. Other mods are Abstact Ocean tilt screen mount, all the interior lights and truck lights switched to blue. Hanshow blue wide angle side mirror glass. RPM Tesla Carbon door handle covers and camera covers with thier suede 2 piece dashboard cover and frunk light kit. Has some generic amazon all weather floor mats, fake carbon center console covers, and self opening struts for the frunk and trunk. The rear lights have all been tinted with vinyl overlays. I have the OE Tesla sunroof window screen installed. I did have air suspension installed for about a year but it was reverted back to stock suspension. I have the full Universal AIr bags and struts if the buyer wants to purchase them. I have the Tesbros window trim vinyl kit that was never installed that will also come with it if wanted.

There is a few rock chips in the hood and front bumper but all are minor. The windshield has two rock chips but both were filled by Safelite. When I had the air suspension removed it left two small screw holes and a small rectangle cut out in the frunk. Other than these few small things the car is in great shape and is a blast to drive.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.