Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model S and Model X Incoming This Month!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very excited for the delivery of two new cars. First time Tesla owner and looking forward to it. Black wall connector is being installed next week so we will ready for charging, i already have solar panels...hope to see the benifits now!

White 2020 Model S Performance for me
White 2020 Model X Long Range for the wife

She is on the forum, hopefully she is learning all about her new Model X coming soon.

Will post pictures when they arrive.

I definitely am learning so much congrats Hubby!!!

Very excited for the delivery of two new cars. First time Tesla owner and looking forward to it. Black wall connector is being installed next week so we will ready for charging, i already have solar panels...hope to see the benifits now!

White 2020 Model S Performance for me
White 2020 Model X Long Range for the wife

She is on the forum, hopefully she is learning all about her new Model X coming soon.

Will post pictures when they arrive.

Reactions: ams mike
Picked up on Friday. Excellent experience at Costa Mesa delivery center. There were some minor blemishes and things to clean up. They took care of it right away while i waited and everyone there who was involved made it happen quickly and in a very professional and courteous way. Very pleased with the experience and after reading some horror stories, i was fortunate on this one!

5EDB5162-587E-4D8A-854B-4433B15DF0C3_zpskrk42qy1.jpg

Picked up on Friday. Excellent experience at Costa Mesa delivery center. There were some minor blemishes and things to clean up. They took care of it right away while i waited and everyone there who was involved made it happen quickly and in a very professional and courteous way. Very pleased with the experience and after reading some horror stories, i was fortunate on this one!

Absolutely gorgeous !!!

Reactions: ams mike