Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
2. Front On Center.jpg

For sale Available 2020 Model X - Long Range Plus (26,280 miles) Full Self-Driving

This Model X was custom-built with 20" alloy wheels and an upgraded interior package that is in pristine condition. I opted for the long-range plus model, providing a...
$54,900.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Year
Vehicle condition
Excellent
Odometer
25,000 - 50,000 mi (40,000 - 80,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
Black

Details

I am offering for sale my meticulously maintained Tesla Model X. This vehicle has been treated with exceptional care, undergoing only hand washing with products from "The Chemical Guys." Prior to each wash, I ensure the cleanliness of my microfiber wash mitt and drying towels to prevent swirls, particularly on the black finish.

Adhering strictly to Tesla's charging guidelines, I have optimized the battery's lifespan. The car has been kept in a garage and meticulously maintained, resulting in a showroom-quality interior and an excellent exterior. The exterior does exhibit a few minor paint ticks on the hood, typical of use, which I have detailed in close-up photos.

This Model X was custom-built with 20" alloy wheels and an upgraded interior package that is in pristine condition. I opted for the long-range plus model, providing a range of 350 miles on a single charge. However, the standout feature of this vehicle is its "Full Self-Driving Programming." I currently utilize the Beta version, which allows the car to navigate turns, stop and roundabouts, manage school zones, and deliver me to my destination autonomously. While initially requiring some learning time, the car has become proficient at these tasks through machine learning, making it a truly remarkable technological advancement and well worth the investment.

Included with the car are several additional features, such as a towing hitch, windshield dash protector, and charger, which have never been used.

My Tesla Model X is in exceptional condition, reflecting my commitment to maintaining and caring for my vehicles. I am only selling to upgrade to another Model X, as I am truly enamored with this vehicle.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.