Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model Y for sale. Excellent condition. Urgent sale.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White exterior, black interior. Located in North NJ, 47K miles. Excellent condition.

Will take the best offer.

Selling because my new Model Y has arrived. Alternatively, I can sell the new one or transfer reservation if you offer a good markup.

(moderator edit)

Last edited by a moderator:
6A44AF43-4F13-4C03-8CBF-95974BB0D53E.jpeg
0175D249-2D86-43D7-A8A2-586F4AE383D8.jpeg

I wrote “$5K below market”, informed buyer looks at other listings and know that it translates to about $46K.
But only if I can do it fast. Need money to put for the new Tesla. Otherwise there will be no rush and no need to give such huge discount.

I wrote “$5K below market”, informed buyer looks at other listings and know that it translates to about $46K.
But only if I can do it fast. Need money to put for the new Tesla. Otherwise there will be no rush and no need to give such huge discount.
An informed seller would post a price to begin with, no pictures no information on the original ad, you Are just wasting your time and everyone else’s

@Operator64 The post clearly says "Will take the best offer". It means that there is no fixed price, whoever names the highest number will get the car. What is so difficult to understand?
Pictures are in the thread. All necessary information is in the post.
Do you want the car or just want to grouch?

$26,000

looks like I have the highest offer now are you man enough to follow through with it or are you gonna make a bunch of BS up about you sisters cousins uncles brothers kid wants it and offered more?
Read above. At the moment the best offer I have is $45K.
Since it is pretty obvious that you are not looking to buy it, could you, please, stop participating in this discussion. There are many forums for trolling, no need to do it here.