Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.40.5.1 For refreshed Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, that disappoints. Thought they actually would mean heated windshield when they advertised it. At least I have my ANC that was advertised (and in the owners manual) when I ordered in January and took delivery in June. Oh, wait, that has also been downgraded to ARNR.

Reactions: WilliamG
Well, that disappoints. Thought they actually would mean heated windshield when they advertised it. At least I have my ANC that was advertised (and in the owners manual) when I ordered in January and took delivery in June. Oh, wait, that has also been downgraded to ARNR.
Yeah lots of stuff not as advertised or available with the car. Auto Park that has only just started rolling out, no Caraoke etc. I wonder how Tesla can get away with saying it was ANC and now they say ARNC on the S page. There’s apparently quite a significant difference between the two…

Yeah lots of stuff not as advertised or available with the car. Auto Park that has only just started rolling out, no Caraoke etc. I wonder how Tesla can get away with saying it was ANC and now they say ARNC on the S page. There’s apparently quite a significant difference between the two…
Like one is usable and the other is a gimmic, like Smart Summon?! 😆