Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 19” Sport Wheels/Tires 300 miles

BLKMDL3

Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2015
Westwood, Los Angeles, CA
For sale is a set of 2021 Model 3 sport wheels and tires, only 300 miles on them- includes wheels, tires, center caps, and tpms. They are currently off the car and ready for sale. Located in Los Angeles and willing to meet somewhere within a couple hours. $2200 OBO
114391FF-28F7-43C4-8F4C-04F32D25AE37.jpeg
1357B95B-B49C-47DA-A4F6-AA8ECF3324B7.jpeg
6E524DC9-6D21-415D-8831-774DE0A6FCDD.jpeg

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a set of 19” newly powder coated 2019 sport rim. They are flawless, no marks, no dings, no scratches at all. I can even show you the invoice that they were done yesterday.

I just need these rims, no tires. I’m located in Northern California, Bay Area.

BLKMDL3

Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2015
Westwood, Los Angeles, CA
No sorry, already bought aftermarket wheels.
Would you be interested in a trade? I have a set of 19” newly powder coated 2019 sport rim. They are flawless, no marks, no dings, no scratches at all. I can even show you the invoice that they were done yesterday.

Hi there do you still have these 19" wheels? How much are you asking for them?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC