Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_1866.jpeg

For sale Sold 2021 Model 3 LR AWD 13k Low Miles - Must Sell!!!

Sold
$38,000.00
Year
Vehicle condition
Excellent
Odometer
10,000 - 25,000 mi (16,000 - 40,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
White
VIN number
5YJ3E1EB9MF902149
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

One owner, never smoked in. I work from home and rarely drive it. It’s been in a garage or under cover the entire time I’ve had it.

No issues except a minor windshield chip. Will include Tesla all-weather mats in addition to the standard carpet mats. I’ll consider all reasonable offers!!
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So…no additional photos other than a rear dark garage photo? Or do you have an external link to another posting (I.e.-Facebook), where there are additional photos? [Being you can only post six photos on this site I believe.]

So…no additional photos other than a rear dark garage photo? Or do you have an external link to another posting (I.e.-Facebook), where there are additional photos? [Being you can only post six photos on this site I believe.]
Will add more photos tomorrow. That photo was the only one I had available on my cell phone at the time.

I came across your post by looking at the Map feature and notice it showed you near by one of my for sale post. Sorry to hear you're selling. I'm up at Tower Road Estates. We could always talk Tesla.
You may already know but under Software, you can select additional vehicle information and it should list the features that are included.
Best of luck with the sale.
1691079258312.png

Reactions: Kreeeesta25
I came across your post by looking at the Map feature and notice it showed you near by one of my for sale post. Sorry to hear you're selling. I'm up at Tower Road Estates. We could always talk Tesla.
You may already know but under Software, you can select additional vehicle information and it should list the features that are included.
Best of luck with the sale.
View attachment 961957
You're really close to me! My brother lives on Jack Beaver and I'm about 5-10 mins away over on 1st Street near the bus barn. Nice to see another local Tesla owner!

If this 21’ LR is still available AND proves to be in excellent structural shape upon documented photos/video walk-around, including the wheel condition. I’ll offer $37,500, plus pay for full enclosed transport to Wisconsin. In addition, the vehicle must be paid in full with title ‘in hand’ by owner. [I’m not interested in purchasing without title upon sale.]

However, requires way more details other than what your brief paragraph says. (I-e- Accel boost? Full self driving? Mobile charge included?, ect )
Thanks for the offer. I ended up selling it immediately on Facebook Marketplace before I could even get the photos added on here. Best of luck finding what you're looking for!