Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S Door panel Retrofit to 15 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys newer here to the forum not very active on here but thats gonna change soon , I have a 15 model s p90d and wife has a 15 p85d , my question is I love the way the door panels look on the 2021 Model s 's and also love how they have the storage on them like a normal car Id like to retrofit 2021 door panels on my car front and rear , wondering how hard it will be , my level of skill is high ive workd on cars all my life and i have tools galore. anyone tried this? maybe might see if i can get a beat up panel from ebay and just take mines off to compare.

Hi guys newer here to the forum not very active on here but thats gonna change soon , I have a 15 model s p90d and wife has a 15 p85d , my question is I love the way the door panels look on the 2021 Model s 's and also love how they have the storage on them like a normal car Id like to retrofit 2021 door panels on my car front and rear , wondering how hard it will be , my level of skill is high ive workd on cars all my life and i have tools galore. anyone tried this? maybe might see if i can get a beat up panel from ebay and just take mines off to compare.
If your skill level is high, why you asking on here? Scare? Lol

Upvote 0
Oh serious note : buy the left front panel, Wire up the window switch and door open switch.. if those two items works then we tao
Oh serious note : buy the left front panel, Wire up the window switch and door open switch.. if those two items works then we talk.

ok we might have something then... the newer style panels have press button electronically to get out correct ?

Upvote 0
What is readily available on ebay? Do you have a link?

Upvote 0