Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, keeping mine until after I pick up the new car in May...
Mine just got pushed from 3/23-3/31 to 5/10-6/21

And I already have my car lined up to be sold this week once I get tire replaced due to nail (yay warranty).

Super pissed to be without my baby for months now though....but SUPER lucky to have a company truck besides the fact it's diesel and will cost a fortune to drive until then -_-*

Didn't take lots of picture at delivery, the car is beautiful and the pick up process was smooth, there was a pink mark on the bottom of the yoke and it was removed in the service center right after I accept the deliver.
1647867252622.png

1647867623461.png

So in summary the car was in excellent shape (except I requested not to prep the exterior since I am taking my car to the detailer, so it is a little bit dirty),
  1. no panel gap/ paint issues
  2. the truck cover is missing, the associate said they will reach out once it is available
  3. yoke is much wider in person, took me 10 mins to acclimate to it but I love it so far, it feels like I am holding my PS5 controller so it is kind of familiar to me in a way (have been playing GT7 too much lately haha😅)
  4. the drive is so smooth and the acceleration is impressive even in comfort mode, from 60 - 80 mph

I can't wait to get PFF installed and go on a road trip!

How do you get them to wait for your loan to be approved? The text says I need to schedule delivery or else vehicle will be placed onto the next person waiting
You get a window to schedule pick up. I would pick the last day. Once the car arrives at the service center, drop by and do the exterior inspection. Apply for credit. My M3 was in transit, and then the Vin disappeared the day it was supposed to arrive at the service center. The forms here, speculated the vehicle was probably reassigned to another buyer. The next vehicle had to be unmatched, as it needed bodywork. I eventually gave up and just waited until I could physically see the vehicle myself.

Had my first service appointment on Sunday. Items addressed- missing parcel shelf (solved), could not install passenger side mud flap (solved with longer plastic rivets), figured out a protruding felt disk on the dash- sticking up (solved, dash taken apart and disk put in correct location). Tech then filled my washer fluid and checked my tire pressure. All in my home garage. Great service and support so far.