Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MY, Sentry Mode Live Camera does not work

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Help! Live Camera does not work, and has never worked for me. Some details:
- Fully updated car, iOS, and Tesla App
- Does not work when connected to Wifi, or cellular service, even when signals are good
- When I try it, I get this loading screen for about a minute, followed by a "Refresh" text

IMG_1796.PNG

1638574922439.jpeg

Reboot and try it again. While parked, press and hold both steering wheel buttons until the screen goes black, somewhere about 8-10 seconds. If that did nothing, you could also try both buttons while pressing on brake pedal too, although some say that does nothing different. Nothing to lose by trying the brake held too method, just an extra few minutes of your time... There is also the power off car method you could try. Google is your friend.

View attachment 740366

Reboot and try it again. While parked, press and hold both steering wheel buttons until the screen goes black, somewhere about 8-10 seconds. If that did nothing, you could also try both buttons while pressing on brake pedal too, although some say that does nothing different. Nothing to lose by trying the brake held too method, just an extra few minutes of your time... There is also the power off car method you could try. Google is your friend.
It worked! I'm going to be honest and admin that I was skeptical that this would fix it. It worked immediately after rebooting.