Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Plaid - come with cooled seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at a used 2021 Model S Plaid. Thinking of trading my 2017 X for it. My wife has a 2024 X and I fell in love with the cooled seats she has...so decided I want that in my next car. I assume the new 2024's have them...but not sure when they started with the cooled seats and couldn't find anything online saying for sure. Anyone with a Plaid S can help me out and let me know what year they have and if it has cooled seats? Thanks!

all refresh S/X (so all Plaids) have ventilated seats

Big things you’ll be missing on a 2021 are matrix headlamps (retrofittable), tilt screen (retrofittable), center horn (retrofittable), global taillamps (not retrofittable without either modding the headlamps or some bodywork), and the new sport seats (probably retrofittable, but not readily available at the moment).

HW4 also missing I guess and not retrofittable, but overall that’s actually a downgrade

Reactions: Jester~
all refresh S/X (so all Plaids) have ventilated seats

Big things you’ll be missing on a 2021 are matrix headlamps (retrofittable), tilt screen (retrofittable), center horn (retrofittable), global taillamps (not retrofittable without either modding the headlamps or some bodywork), and the new sport seats (probably retrofittable, but not readily available at the moment).

HW4 also missing I guess and not retrofittable, but overall that’s actually a downgrade
Thank you!! Great to know about the seats. I didn't know about the other items....and appreciate you letting me know!