Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.8.10.6 Tesla MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received the 2022.8.10.6 update and installed it. Release notes not loading yet. However, the update fixed the stuck closed glove box. Also, backup camera view bleed fixed after the update.

Just installed 2022.8.10.6 in my 2015 Model S 70D UK model. I'm a bit pissed off to be honest. Map zoom still missing, climate split still broken, music track timer still missing. I haven't driven the car yet, so don't know if the annoying auto map zoom is gone. The bar at the bottom of the screen is bigger, which is good. I'll check back if I find anything else.

Reactions: badappleuk
Just installed 2022.8.10.6 in my 2015 Model S 70D UK model. I'm a bit pissed off to be honest. Map zoom still missing, climate split still broken, music track timer still missing. I haven't driven the car yet, so don't know if the annoying auto map zoom is gone. The bar at the bottom of the screen is bigger, which is good. I'll check back if I find anything else.
Maps have lost one of their view modes… now you have ‘N’ or direction of travel but the ‘road’ squiggle version is gone. This is tragic as, since the major update, the binnacle navigation is useless due to so much text showing you ca no longer see the junction or instructions. This is made worse as, in Ireland, that text is bilingual (Gaelic and English). I’d hoped they would fix that or at least leave the map view that gave you a workaround. Navigation at present can only be used aurally at junctions with no visual aids available that work. This is a poor update.

Attachments

• 3359BEEA-9032-476B-805B-C9AA4F26F6CC.jpeg
    3359BEEA-9032-476B-805B-C9AA4F26F6CC.jpeg
    336.2 KB · Views: 294
Good question. Are you guys on FSD beta or something? Ours just updated yesterday with 2022.40.4. No FSD.

No, I recently purchased a used 2018 X with EAP. Requested service for a couple small items, and also asked about pushing a software update. they replied saying it was on the most recent version....

My 3 has FSD, but its on 2022.20 branch. 2022.8 seems quite old.

Właśnie otrzymałem aktualizację 2022.8.10.6 i zainstalowałem ją. Informacje o wersji jeszcze się nie wczytują. Aktualizacja naprawiła jednak zablokowany zamknięty schowek na rękawiczki. Po aktualizacji naprawiono również spad z widoku z kamery zapasowej.
Właśnie otrzymałem aktualizację 2022.8.10.6 i zainstalowałem ją. Informacje o wersji jeszcze się nie wczytują. Aktualizacja naprawiła jednak zablokowany zamknięty schowek na rękawiczki. Po aktualizacji naprawiono również spad z widoku z kamery zapasowej.
A gdzie jest ten schowek?