Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 M3P 20" Uberturbine Wheels (DC Metro Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a set of four 20" Uberturbine wheels that came off my brand new 2022 Model 3 Performance with the Pirelli Pzero 235/35R20 and all four TPMS still inside.
I've replaced them already so these are just sitting in my garage. They've got about 800mi on them, and the rear lip on one of them has a very small area that somehow got dinged. The front faces and barrels are still as they came from the factory. I've quickly wiped all four down clean.
Each tire is marked with the position it came off from Quality Discount Tires. I can also include the plastic wheel bags that Quality Discount Tires gave me so as not to dirty your pickup vehicle.

Asking: $2750

I'm located just north of Washington D.C. in Maryland; Zip: 20814. I'm looking for these to be picked up locally, and am willing to meet you somewhere up to an hour or so from me. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    741.4 KB · Views: 217
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    700.2 KB · Views: 157
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    689.9 KB · Views: 165
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    611.2 KB · Views: 138
I've got a set of four 20" Uberturbine wheels that came off my brand new 2022 Model 3 Performance with the Pirelli Pzero 235/35R20 and all four TPMS still inside.
I've replaced them already so these are just sitting in my garage. They've got about 800mi on them, and the rear lip on one of them has a very small area that somehow got dinged. The front faces and barrels are still as they came from the factory. I've quickly wiped all four down clean.
Each tire is marked with the position it came off from Quality Discount Tires. I can also include the plastic wheel bags that Quality Discount Tires gave me so as not to dirty your pickup vehicle.

Asking: $2750

I'm located just north of Washington D.C. in Maryland; Zip: 20814. I'm looking for these to be picked up locally, and am willing to meet you somewhere up to an hour or so from me. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Hi, I am interested. Can you private message me.

Sorry if this is hijacking - since these are from a 2022, they have the Bluetooth TPMS. If your buyer has a pre-2021.5ish car and needs the OG style TPMS, I would be willing to trade my 433MHz TPMS from my wheels plus $100 cash for these Bluetooth TPMS sensors. :) Also located just above DC in MD.

Some have asked about the damage to the back of the one wheel; here is a better close-up of it. This is the bottom right wheel in the original post’s picture of the back of the wheels.

This would, of course, never be visible to anyone unless the wheels were off or the car was up on a lift.

EDD39B29-2902-4856-886A-90B5055C7F5C.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry if this is hijacking - since these are from a 2022, they have the Bluetooth TPMS. If your buyer has a pre-2021.5ish car and needs the OG style TPMS, I would be willing to trade my 433MHz TPMS from my wheels plus $100 cash for these Bluetooth TPMS sensors. :) Also located just above DC in MD.
That is correct, which is why I was specific about the production year. I should have mentioned this detail in the OP.

Thank you, not a hijack, could only make the sale easier on my end if the buyer ends up needing the old-style TPMS.