Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 model 3 RWD red lines on rear window

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys

I just noticed that my model 3 rare windows have those visible red lines for 2 days now. Understand there are lines in the window for heating etc. but I never notice it was this visible since I got the car.

Initial thought was maybe because Melbourne had really hot day last weekend and the heat protection was on but this morning temperature was only 25 but the line is still visible.

Is this normal? I don’t recall my car was like this previously. Anyone’s car is the same?

Thanks guys

Attachments

• IMG_3529.jpeg
    IMG_3529.jpeg
    468.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3530.jpeg
    IMG_3530.jpeg
    491.7 KB · Views: 9
I am not sure what the photos are showing. If you think the rear demister lines are visible because the demister is on, have you checked to ensure it isn't manually set to "on"?
Yah the line is red and visible , previously hard to notice but these past two days been really show red on the surface and yes cabin overheat protection is on and set up temperature at 30 degrees

Touch your climate control (where the cabin temperature shows) and look for the icon shown in yellow here (which means it is on).

To access the Owners Manual inside the car, tap the car icon, the Service, then Owners Manual.

Attachments

• PXL_20240312_052934150.jpg
    PXL_20240312_052934150.jpg
    777 KB · Views: 8