Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X: Cabin Climate Control System Requires Service - VCFRONT_a447

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Member, any advice would be much appreciated:

I do lots of freeway communiting for work and club soccer coaching and this weekend we got on the freeway heading to my daughters soccer game 1.5hrs away, noticed on the freeway our heater was not workig and then noticed we got a service alert - checked it out and came to be VCFront_a447, turned climate control off rest of the drive and on they way back suited up with blanket and jackets.

We are currently at 56k and fresh out of warranty, so I scheduled a service, luckly Portland can get us in tomorrow, but they today already sent me the "estimate" , they haven't even physically seen the car and they already know what the issue is and how to fix it??!!!

1. Supermanifold ASY
2. AC Line ASY
3. AC Line ASY CMP to Manifold
4. Assembly AC Compressor

totaling almost $3K with labor, was concidering trading my wife's lexus sedan for an M3 but upon researchign this error finding it's extremly common WTF!?

No recalls? any one else having any issues?

We live in Hood River so it does get colder but nothing crazy, and none of my other cars have heating isssues do to the cold! (Ford/Lexus/LandRover)

any info advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you