Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model S LR Tires at Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When will Tesla start deliveries of MS cars configured with 19” All Seasons instead of Summer tires? I live in Northern Virginia and getting my MS next week…
Confirm with your SA. If you live someplace outside of CA, you should be receiving all seasons.

That said; they delivered mine in New England with summer tires and I made sure they would swap them out before accepting delivery. Get it in writing from your SA.

Confirm with your SA. If you live someplace outside of CA, you should be receiving all seasons.

That said; they delivered mine in New England with summer tires and I made sure they would swap them out before accepting delivery. Get it in writing from your SA.

Thx for the rec… I emailed my SM and she confirmed this is straight from the factory and configured with A/S tires. She also confirmed that they don’t have a date yet for retooling the line for 23 model year… will be another month or so.

Thx for the rec… I emailed my SM and she confirmed this is straight from the factory and configured with A/S tires. She also confirmed that they don’t have a date yet for retooling the line for 23 model year… will be another month or so.
Make sure you double-check the tires upon delivery before driving off. They told me the same thing and I needed to point out their screw up.