Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MSLR Reservation Transfer RN1153

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my Model S Long Range Reservation. RN1153
Model S Long Range
Pearl White Multi-Coat
19" Tempest Wheels
Yoke Steering
Price (USD) $84,990
Black and White Premium Interior with Walnut Décor $2,000
Subtotal $86,990
Destination and Documentation Fee $1,200
Order Fee $100
Total - $88,290

Looking for $12,000, Save $6,000 and get delivery soon.

That's a great offer for someone but you might search threads that transfers are pretty hard to do these days because Tesla has cracked down on them. They rather you let the order go and they reset the price. They also do not want 3rd parties dictating prices (acting as mini dealers). There are folks that have been ordering them purely for the purpose of flipping them.

I understand the situation and have read the posts. Ive been legitimately excited to take delivery of the car but the delays are making me pivot. Someone might as well take advantage of a discount. I could buy it and sell it the next day as well. No sales tax in NJ if someone would prefer that route.

If you don’t find someone at your requested price let me know. I have had two friends in the last three weeks buy a reservation and get it taken away by Tesla at the previous pricing. There is no way I would risk the 12k that you are asking. I would be willing to do 2k which is far below what you’re asking. Have you put in registration details. Also buying in Nj. Any other Tesla’s in the account

If you don’t find someone at your requested price let me know. I have had two friends in the last three weeks buy a reservation and get it taken away by Tesla at the previous pricing. There is no way I would risk the 12k that you are asking. I would be willing to do 2k which is far below what you’re asking. Have you put in registration details. Also buying in Nj. Any other Tesla’s in the account
It’s not worth someone doing it for $2k

It’s a fair amount of work. I successfully did it with someone. We both agreed never again. There is LOTS that can go wrong.

Reactions: Hayseed_MS