Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla Model S LR Reservation - Pre-Price Hike

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 Model S Long Range reservation for sale. No VIN issued. Order placed in April of 2021. The vehicle is ready to be picked up. Asking $15k.

Letting it go because I changed my mind and now have a Model X on reservation.

Current EDD message on my Tesla account: Your delivery is on hold until February 28, 2022. If your circumstances have changed and you’re now ready to take delivery, tap “I’m Ready” and complete your pre-delivery tasks. You will then be notified when the next Model S with your configuration is available.

Descripton
Model S Long Range
Pearl White Multi-Coat
19" Tempest Wheels
All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
Yoke Steering
Autopilot
Subtotal

Total
Price (USD)
$79,990

$79,990
$1,200
$100
Price is $81,290 before taxes and fees.

I have a 2022 Model S Long Range reservation for sale. No VIN issued. Order placed in April of 2021. The vehicle is ready to be picked up. Asking $15k.

Current EDD message on my Tesla account: Your delivery is on hold until February 28, 2022. If your circumstances have changed and you’re now ready to take delivery, tap “I’m Ready” and complete your pre-delivery tasks. You will then be notified when the next Model S with your configuration is available.

Descripton
Model S Long Range
Pearl White Multi-Coat
19" Tempest Wheels
Yoke Steering
Autopilot
Subtotal

Total
Price (USD)
$79,990

$79,990
$1,200
$100
Price is $81,290 before taxes and fees

Descripton
Model S Long Range
Pearl White Multi-Coat
19" Tempest Wheels
Yoke Steering
Autopilot
Subtotal

Total
Price (USD)
$79,990

$79,990