Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance / 4.8k miles / Red with white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance
SF Bay Area, CA.
4.8k miles.
Red with white interior.
No FSD / EAP.
Clean title.
Like new condition.
No modifications.

Asking $50k OBO.

Attachments

• 2023-02-16 11.13.02.jpg
    2023-02-16 11.13.02.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 1,439
  • 2023-02-16 11.13.11.jpg
    2023-02-16 11.13.11.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 338
  • 2023-02-16 11.13.25.jpg
    2023-02-16 11.13.25.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 913
Sweet looking M3P. Wish it wasn’t so far away.
I see people saying this a lot and find it funny. Are most people just not willing to travel to get the right car? For me I would fly, bus, train or whatever if the deal was good enough, make the purchase and drive it/ship it back. I did this for a great deal of my past car purchases, maybe this is because I am particular with my cars and often have specific/special colors and options that I am looking for that tend to be more rare. I guess with the model 3 this is more common and really only a handful of options/colors so perhaps not worth it to fly across country knowing a spec you want will pop up soon at a decent price locally. I saw this car on another site and appears to be pending a sale, but I was eyeing it hard as it was the spec I was looking for and "almost" at the price point to pull the trigger, so I would not have hesitated to hop on a plane purchase it and drive it back down from the Bay area.

I see people saying this a lot and find it funny. Are most people just not willing to travel to get the right car? For me I would fly, bus, train or whatever if the deal was good enough, make the purchase and drive it/ship it back. I did this for a great deal of my past car purchases, maybe this is because I am particular with my cars and often have specific/special colors and options that I am looking for that tend to be more rare. I guess with the model 3 this is more common and really only a handful of options/colors so perhaps not worth it to fly across country knowing a spec you want will pop up soon at a decent price locally. I saw this car on another site and appears to be pending a sale, but I was eyeing it hard as it was the spec I was looking for and "almost" at the price point to pull the trigger, so I would not have hesitated to hop on a plane purchase it and drive it back down from the Bay area.
Agree. If you are a few states away and no trade - it’s a good deal. However, currently in FL, so that’s one big trip and added expense. Plus, one looses out of the trade in difference in Taxes in FL and TX when buying from a private party - so there’s another $2.5k - $3k on top.

Yeah, but I'm a little greedy and want the red/white combo, which is sadly over the $55k limit. Will probably just forgo the tax credit. At least I can get the CVRP. Sucks that there's still no solution for lack of USS though.
USS - believe Tesla will have a solution soon for parking and proximity sensors. If you have the $$$, then just buy what you want regardless of the tax rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.