Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla Model Y Performance Red/White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had planned on keeping it for much longer, but alas life happens and things change, for better or worse.

Selling my 2022 Red/White Y Performance with 3,950 miles.

Overall, in great condition. Never had any issues from the factory from what I could tell. It's got a bit of wheel scraping on the drivers side rear wheel, and a small chip in the paint on the passenger side front door (no idea how that happened).

I've done all the stuff people tend to do with their cars.

- Matte screen protector
- Cargo inserts in the doors and center console storage.
- Cargo inserts in the rear pockets
- Custom all weather mats throughout (3D Maxpider Elitect)
- Center console cover (adds armrest height and protects the console, but isn't the best looking add-on)
- Tesla roof rack ($500, never used after installation).

I've also got the Tesla wall charger ($495, never installed) and tesla NEMA Adapter Bundle ($245, never used), and the original floor mats that will come with the car.

Asking $77,500 over on Autotrader, but willing to negotiate with folks here. Feel free to DM if interested, or would like more pictures etc.

You can see photos and such my post over there Autotrader - page unavailable.

• Funny
Reactions: glide
I had planned on keeping it for much longer, but alas life happens and things change, for better or worse.

Selling my 2022 Red/White Y Performance with 3,950 miles.

Overall, in great condition. Never had any issues from the factory from what I could tell. It's got a bit of wheel scraping on the drivers side rear wheel, and a small chip in the paint on the passenger side front door (no idea how that happened).

I've done all the stuff people tend to do with their cars.

- Matte screen protector
- Cargo inserts in the doors and center console storage.
- Cargo inserts in the rear pockets
- Custom all weather mats throughout (3D Maxpider Elitect)
- Center console cover (adds armrest height and protects the console, but isn't the best looking add-on)
- Tesla roof rack ($500, never used after installation).

I've also got the Tesla wall charger ($495, never installed) and tesla NEMA Adapter Bundle ($245, never used), and the original floor mats that will come with the car.

Asking $77,500 over on Autotrader, but willing to negotiate with folks here. Feel free to DM if interested, or would like more pictures etc.

You can see photos and such my post over there Autotrader - page unavailable.

Forgot to post a a couple of photos here

PXL_20220928_172951990.jpg

Wheel scraping...

PXL_20220928_173500838.jpg

Random handle chip.
PXL_20220928_173440554.jpg