Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 M3 with HANKOOK VENTUS S1 AS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had real world experience or helpful thoughts on range, and performance specifically on wet, mud, & snow? (Got plenty of upcoming ski trips this season)

Recently took delivery of a 2023 M3 with these tires (18 inch aero wheels with 235/45/18). I haven't been able to find much info online. I've seen posts of other M3s coming with Hankooks but not the Ventus S1 AS.

Side note -- I've been looking into Michelin Cross Climate 2s which I've loved on non-EVs, but I'm not too sold on it with many mentioning a significant loss in range, which is why I'm hoping I can rock these Hankooks this season and not regret it. (I'm aware they're not snowflake rated like the CC2.)

Thanks in advance.

We've had our '23 M3 RWD for just over a couple weeks and about 800 mi. It too came with these tires. Range so far is running about 103% of predicted, with 208-231 Wh/mi on trips long enough to get an actual number. Ride seems good enough, yet this is also my first Tesla (nothing to compare it to).

Rain is pretty much the only thing we deal with in FL and they'll get tested with that soon enough.

BTW: https://mobile.hankooktire.com/us/tire/passenger-cars/hankook-ventus-s1-as-h125.html