Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model 3 Full Feature List?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All.

I did a forum search for "Model 3 Full Feature List" that did not return useful results, and I've looked all through the Tesla website without success, so I started this thread.

Can someone post a link to the 2023 Model 3 full feature/equipment list?

We currently own a 2019 Model 3, and I'd like to compare.

Thanks.

Hello All.

I did a forum search for "Model 3 Full Feature List" that did not return useful results, and I've looked all through the Tesla website without success, so I started this thread.

Thanks.
RADAR, USS, both which are disabled anyway. There really aren't any differences.

• Disagree
Reactions: SalisburySam
Hello All.

Thanks.
The big change is the dual mode heat pump with octovalve.

RADAR, USS, both which are disabled anyway. There really aren't any differences.

USS is not disabled in cars equipped with it (only radar is). There are differences since 2019/2020 version:
  1. not-so-minor removal of USS and radar
  2. different design of the center console, with Qi charging builtin
  3. powered trunk
  4. slightly better efficiency and acceleration
  5. already mentioned heat pump
  6. front door windows have double glass - less noise
That's about it, I think...

I'll add some more...

Heated steering wheel
Heated lower windshield for wipers
12V battery changed to Li Ion (may affect cheap accessories)
Door cards slightly different
tail lights changed to MY style (M3P only?)
Matrix Headlights
No passenger lumbar
No center console data usb
All ports now usb-c (usbA in glove box)

Reactions: brianbcc
The latest software updates are pretty blatant about "You are now using Tesla Vision"
That's for radar. I have a 21 MY with radar and USS, the radar was disabled, but USS still active.

I have a 23 M3 and it doesn't have USS, there are definite differences. I'm 100% sure the USS are still active on my MY.
---------

One other difference, post 2022 cars have Ryzen chips for the infotainment (vs Intel).

This is not a big deal unless you play games, use Zoom, or watch a lot of videos (I dont). YouTube loads much faster on my 23 M3 vs my 21 MY. The Y doesn't even have the zoom app (which doesn't bother me at all, lol), but that's a difference

When using the build tool on their site, you can click on each feature button to see what is included, but I've not found a simple comparison chart. I did find this one when I was looking earlier this year, so hopefully, this helps.