Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y rear seat covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to get rear seat covers for our 2023 Model Y. This cover would primarily be used for when we bring our dog along for a ride. The Tesla hammock style one wouldn't work, because we'd like to have people sitting back there as well together with our dog. I do also realize that the rear seat cover shouldn't cover any airbags and the seatbelts would need to function easily with the cover installed.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have.

Hey man, we are TESERY team. We focus on Tesla accessories, and we provide premuim Tesla seat cobvers and dog seat covers. You can go to the product page through the following links to learn more details:

1. Tesla seat covers: Seat Covers for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y 2017-2023
tesla seat covers 1.jpg

2. Tesla dog seat cover: Dog Seat Cover for Tesla Model 3/Y/S/X
71qwXWdtlIL._AC_SY450__副本.jpg

50% OFF for Napa Tesla Model Y seat covers! Only one set! The style is black and off-white patchwork.
  • This seat cover set features a unique black-to-off-white style, with a checkered pattern that exudes charm. This set of Nappa leather seat covers was initially priced at $359, but now we offer a 50% discount!
  • Only one set of seat covers, whoever comes first, gets first!
👉👉Attention: Only UK Tesla Model Y owners!

tesla seat covers 0.jpeg

If you want to upgrade your Tesla style while protecting your precise seats, Tesery Tesla seat covers are a great choice!

Custom developed by Tesely specifically for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y, these Tesla seat covers are made of high-grade Nappa leather that is hard-wearing, and breathable These Tesla seat covers are a great way to protect your seats and add a touch of style to your Tesla Model 3/Model Y interval!

What you're waiting for? Contact me now to get a 50% discount! Attention: Only UK Tesla Model Y owners!

👉👉Shop now: TESERY Seat Covers for Tesla Model 3 2017-2023 / Model Y 2020-2023

Orvis has 2nd row covers with and without the hammock over the foot well. Rocky models the Orvis 2nd/3rd row quilt in a VW ID.4 to be replaced by a coming real soon now (Oct 8) 2023 Model Y. I expect to move the blanket over.

These loop around the headrests with a bit of pipe/bar stock that fits between seat back and seat cushion to keep bench section in place. The stay put nicely. A second version has the footwell hammock. Missy levitated into the GTI that came before the ID. She shies jumping into the higher ID.4. ID.4 is indefinitely indisposed awaiting contactors to repair damage from a minor mishap. This story sent me to the Tesla shop.

Mine prefer without as they can walk in and and U-turn onto the bench. Both have shared the back (Missy is a smaller female). These are a little wide for the ID. Model Y is close in size. (I hope or it won't fit into "space dock")
7228AD8D-65EA-48CF-BA2C-D0B50504DB9D_1_105_c.jpeg