Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 MYP Black Full Front PPF and Ceramic Tint Done @ Tritek

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my 2023 MYP from Tritek Window Tinting today and am delighted with the results and quality of work from the installers there. I had the entire front of the car Xpel PPF done and Xpel Ceramic windows tinted (windshield, four side windows, rear window). The shop was super busy when I came by; there were 4 to 5 other Teslas. David, the company's President, took his time to take me to my car and did a complete walkthrough of his installer's work to ensure it was to my satisfaction. Afterward, I received my Xpel warranty paper works, a Lifetime warranty for the Xpel Ceramic SR Plus film, and a 10-Years Warranty for the Xpel Ultimate Plus film. The lead staff at Tritek, James and George, went above and beyond the work order and installed the Rally Armor mud flaps and other additional requests at no additional charge.
IMG-9323.jpg

I picked up my 2023 MYP from Tritek Window Tinting today and am delighted with the results and quality of work from the installers there. I had the entire front of the car Xpel PPF done and Xpel Ceramic windows tinted (windshield, four side windows, rear window). The shop was super busy when I came by; there were 4 to 5 other Teslas. David, the company's President, took his time to take me to my car and did a complete walkthrough of his installer's work to ensure it was to my satisfaction. Afterward, I received my Xpel warranty paper works, a Lifetime warranty for the Xpel Ceramic SR Plus film, and a 10-Years Warranty for the Xpel Ultimate Plus film. The lead staff at Tritek, James and George, went above and beyond the work order and installed the Rally Armor mud flaps and other additional requests at no additional charge.
View attachment 913880
Is that 35% front side windows?