Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_4999.jpeg

For sale Sold 2023 Tesla Model Y Gemini Wheels and Covers

Sold
Excellent condition Tesla Model Y Gemini Wheels and Covers with less than 50 miles. Local pickup in Austin.
$600.00
Related vehicle
  1. Model Y
Condition
Used
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

Set of 4 2023 Tesla Model Y 19" Gemini wheels and covers in perfect condition. Less than 50 miles driven on these, only selling them because I bought new wheels. Tires and TPMS not included. Local pickup in the Austin area.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good deal!

If you were in ATL, I’d scoop these up from ya!
Is it a good deal though? It doesn't come with TPMS or tires. When you add that to the cost, then I wouldn't call it a "good deal" unless you don't need or want TPMS and tires. 🤷‍♀️ It would be great for someone who wanted a set for winter tires, but those of us in Texas definitely don't need that! 😆

Open to offers, everyone! I have no idea what they're actually worth. Just have no use for them anymore so I'm trying to sell.
I'm going to PM you to give you an idea of what these are selling for in the Dallas area since you said you don't know what they're actually worth. Just so you're aware if someone gives you an offer you'll know if it's reasonable or not.

Reactions: ElectroATX