Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024.14.8 cameras

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I swear, I rarely post about buggy releases and wait for updates but ever since the 2024.14.xx release, this is just hilarious. This picture is my M3 LR parked inside my garage. Apparently I have some smaller type of truck sitting on top of my car and even a some sort of ghost a foot or two from the drivers side. Is anybody else seeing this? o_O

IMG_1991.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1991.jpeg
    IMG_1991.jpeg
    993 KB · Views: 3
What I want to know is how you still have "inches" of distance showing, and why you don't have that AI heat map BS on yours? I lost that distance measurement long ago, and my image looks like this (sorry for the moire):

Heat Map.jpg

Oh, and the speed limit in your garage is 30? :rolleyes:

Okay, forgot about the sensors. My 2023 showed distance to obstacles like that at first, then there was an update and it went away.

Oh, BTW, I also just noticed the status bar next to the speedo readout has gone away, too. You know, the one that showed regen braking.

Last edited:
The regen line is now vertical at the left edge of the screen (on LHD cars). It might hidden by the driver's hand but this adds a useful margin making other info easier to see.

My main use for that line is to explain regeneration to passengers. How do other drivers use it?