Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024.14 = Slacker “favorites” gone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t have a Slacker account, have always set it to “use vehicle account” and I’ve found I enjoyed using the “favorites” playlist which seemed to be a blending of songs I previously “thumbs up’d” plus similar songs mixed in.

When I updated to 2024.14 there is no longer a favorites icon. Some other favorite radio stations are still there and my “thumbs” seem to still be remembered.

Anyone else see this?

I assume that you are referring to the 'Tesla Favorites' button?
There used to be a "Favorites" station that played back only songs that _I_ had given a thumbs-up for. Not even things related or similar, it was _only_ my thumbs-up songs.

"Tesla Favorites"...I don't know exactly what it is, but it plays music that I would never listen to.

I miss "Favorites". "Tesla Favorites" is useless to me.

My 22 LR has always had an ' add to favorites ' star shaped icon and the thumbs up icon. I know that pressing the star icon would place a song into the favorites list of songs. I could not figure what effect pressing the thumbs icon had. If I select a song in the favorites list, another, unrelated song sometimes plays. If I go over to the Tesla Favorites selection, it randomly plays some of my favorites mixed with related content; really confuses me at times.

It's still there on my car, on 2024.14.x, and now on 2024.20.1

favs.jpg