Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 M3P Leds delaminating, car has less than 100 miles.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like a big defect in highland cars, ive seen this happen on reddit already. Took the car in for service and they might be replacing both door cards. Car has 90 miles on it and got it 2 weeks ago.
IMG_3823.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3826.jpeg
    IMG_3826.jpeg
    490.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3824.jpeg
    IMG_3824.jpeg
    443 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3825.jpeg
    IMG_3825.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
If the front and rears didn't do it, I wonder... I'll have them continue to replace, if it's on their dime. And, maybe they'll come up with a real solution if so.
After the 4th time, the car is considered a lemon fyi. Anyone looking to buy the car off you can check service records and see that it has a reoccurring issue. Also, you can file a dispute at this point with tesla. My 1st m3p was a lemon and this one is following in the same steps.

Am I surprised? No. I’ve let my standards down for tesla as a whole and after this repair if it happens again I’m not going to get it fixed because there needs to be a part update that addresses it.

Last edited:
My front passenger LED strip is doing something similar. Tesla Service told me they have to replace the entire interior door panel as the LED strip is not replaceable by itself/it is not a part they can order by itself.