Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 MYP at the 1/8 mile ….

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
…and?

Dragstrip times aren’t much more than stick measuring contests. And since it’s stock, it has little more to do than keeping your foot stomped at the right time.

More interesting, though not entirely scientific, are the “CarWow” YouTube videos where they compare cars. They have plenty on Tesla vs other cars and even Tesla vs Teslas of various types.

…and?

Dragstrip times aren’t much more than stick measuring contests. And since it’s stock, it has little more to do than keeping your foot stomped at the right time.

More interesting, though not entirely scientific, are the “CarWow” YouTube videos where they compare cars. They have plenty on Tesla vs other cars and even Tesla vs Teslas of various types.
Interesting comparisons but few MYP videos using an actual light tree and I rarely see time slips.

So I did my own video.

Preliminary plan now is to try Bradenton, a 1/4 mile track, about two hours away, with 32 psi.

I also discovered that the Shortcuts in the iPhone has a built in “Start Preconditioning Tesla”. I imagine they get added when the Tesla app is installed.

Otherwise I’ll navigate to a nearby supercharger to keep the battery temp up between runs.