Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21” Uberturbines for sale or switch of 19” Gemini.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I am picking up my new Model Y PUP on Tuesday. As I want to downgrade the 21” Uberturbines for improved range, I am looking for someone in the Los Angeles (Porter Ranch) area who either want to switch with Newer 19” Gemini wheels or buy my 21” Uberturbines for $3,000 (wheel, tires and sensors).

If you want to our purchase they will be available after Thursday* night next week.

*Under assumption I accept delivery and do not reject the car due to quality issues on Tuesday.

I have gemini wheels and am willing to trade plus cash.

Hi,

I am picking up my new Model Y PUP on Tuesday. As I want to downgrade the 21” Uberturbines for improved range, I am looking for someone in the Los Angeles (Porter Ranch) area who either want to switch with Newer 19” Gemini wheels or buy my 21” Uberturbines for $3,000 (wheel, tires and sensors).

If you want to our purchase they will be available after Thursday* night next week.

*Under assumption I accept delivery and do not reject the car due to quality issues on Tuesday.