Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Arachnid Referral Code FS (How to Sell...Advice Welcome)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a referral code to sell for a set of staggered Arachnids (wheels, tires, and TPMS). These can be shipped to your local service center. I'm looking to get $3,000.

The only issue is that it is a referral so it is still in the "Tap to Redeem Award" stage, so I do not know when this batch will be sent out. I can provide a screen shot of my Lootbox on my phone? I'm not sure how strict Tesla is with releasing the wheels to you, but you might want to call and confirm with your local service center if they will release the wheels to you (I read that in another thread). If anyone has sold their Arachnids this way, any advice is welcome.

I am interested in the wheels. I live in the Bay Area.

I ended up submitting the referral code for the wheels. It seemed a bit too sketchy for me regarding selling the referral code, having the other person have to wait until Tesla ships them out, and then the possibility of not being able to pick them up once they arrived at whatever service center. I'll post them up again once i get the actual wheels in my hand.