Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Arachnid Wheels Black ($2,000)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, I am not sure that they will give me black ones. They referral offer implies I can choose the color I want but I haven’t confirmed the selection yet to choose the color. Was assuming I could select black but they may indeed offer only silver. Will update listing now. Thanks

• Funny
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Actually, I am not sure that they will give me black ones. They referral offer implies I can choose the color I want but I haven’t confirmed the selection yet to choose the color. Was assuming I could select black but they may indeed offer only silver. Will update listing now. Thanks

Yeah, if you select Model X 22" Turbines you can pick black or silver, but if you select Model S 21" Arachnids, there's no option. Only silver.

You said you're "receiving" a set. To imply they haven't been delivered yet. If the delivery address can be changed to Westmont, IL service center then I'm interested so long as you can still order the black ones. I obviously know I can powder coat them but want them factory finished black. Commasign is correct in stating that the black ones haven't been shipped out in awhile. PM sent.

ECD39FDC-65CB-41A9-9AD3-0573E93DF453.jpeg
ECD39FDC-65CB-41A9-9AD3-0573E93DF453.jpeg
I also have a referral set of UNUSED 21” silver Arachnid wheels, tires and TPMS for sale being shipped to SLC service center. These are a staggered wheel setup. Contact me if you are interested.

Attachments

• 922AE455-F890-4592-9835-0FCAEEBF7898.jpeg
    922AE455-F890-4592-9835-0FCAEEBF7898.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 45