Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my 21 inch arachnid wheels - all 4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

sbiswas

Supporting Member
Jun 6, 2023
NIXA, MO
With approximately 900 miles on them
Have owned them for less than a month, came with my new 2023 MS Plaid purchased end May.

I am planning to get the 19 inch tempest wheels along with OEM tires installed by Tesla. They have given me a date of June 27 and a quote of $5182. Unfortunately I am out of town then so it will have to be sometime in July.

I am planning to sell the wheels with the tires on it. Plead ignorance about the TPMS.

I leave in Springfield, MO. We can talk about the price, something acceptable to both of us.

For full disclosure, the right front passenger wheel has some curb rash, happened at a no touch car wash. I plan to put PPF and ceramic coating on the car including the wheels, this week so don't know if that will help.

Last edited:
Location and price?
I am planning to get the 19 inch tempest wheels along with OEM tires installed by Tesla. They have given me a date of June 27 and a quote of $5182. Unfortunately I am out of town then so it will have to be sometime in July. I am planning to sell the wheels with the tires on it.
Plead ignorance about the TPMS.
I leave in Springfield, MO. We can talk about the price, something acceptable to both of us.

For full disclosure, the right front passenger wheel has some curb rash, happened at a no touch car wash. I plan to put PPF and ceramic coating on the car including the wheels, this week so don't know if that will help.

With approximately 900 miles on them
Have owned them for less than a month, came with my new 2023 MS Plaid purchased end May.

I am planning to get the 19 inch tempest wheels along with OEM tires installed by Tesla. They have given me a date of June 27 and a quote of $5182. Unfortunately I am out of town then so it will have to be sometime in July.

I am planning to sell the wheels with the tires on it. Plead ignorance about the TPMS.

BUMP

I'm not sure where you are with your purchase of your 19's, but I am looking for arachnids and would like to sell my 19's. Maybe we can work something out? I'm not sure how to send a direct message. If you are interested you can email me and we can work out a deal of some sort. The only issue is I am not local and live in CA.

My wheels are brand new. Have less than 200 miles on them.

Reactions: sbiswas
just fyi... the tempest wheels are less than 2k on ebay for new looking set... you could find it for 1500 with a lot of searching ... and tires and install shouldn't be more than 1200-1400... Tesla charges way too much

Last edited:
Reactions: sbiswas
I'm not sure where you are with your purchase of your 19's, but I am looking for arachnids and would like to sell my 19's. Maybe we can work something out? I'm not sure how to send a direct message. If you are interested you can email me and we can work out a deal of some sort. The only issue is I am not local and live in CA.

I would be happy to try to work it out!

I'm in Nevada, how much for the set of 19's?