Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Arachnid Wheels with Almost new tires + TPMS + Caps $2200

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, relisting this because I lowered the price to $2200 AND I'm now open to shipping instead of just local pickup.

I have a flawless condition set of Tesla Arachnid Wheels with ALMOST NEW TIRES (3000 miles) + tpms + black tesla center cap + silver tesla center cap + black lug nut caps + chrome lug nut caps + oem lugnuts

I bought these 1 week after I purchased my model S and I only put 3600 miles on the car, which means there is about 3000 miles on the tires. I bought them from this forum in december for $2700. All tires are at 9/32nd as per the measuring device and are the referral michelin wheels.

They are currently plastidipped matte black, but underneath is SILVER. You can keep the plastidip on because it still looks very nice in matte black, but hey if you prefer to have silver wheels you can return them back to silver easily in an hour or two.

Just decided to go with a different look, they are pretty much new, no curbs no rashes, etc. They are already off my car so I won't be putting anymore miles on them

You can pick up from me in La Verne, CA or I can ship it out for you. If you want me to ship, you can either give me a prepaid label UPS/FEDEX or PM me your address and I'll give you a quote for how much I have to pay for the shipping and give you the exact price.

Afl1G0r.jpg
gdgEPDs.jpg
uQxgdHJ.jpg
EMfEFIe.jpg
hKuLbNu.jpg