Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Arachnids Silver W/Tires Located Milwaukee, Will Deliver Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21" Arachnids Silver W/Tires Located Milwaukee, Will Deliver Free within a reasonable driving distance or meet you part way. Set of 4
Looking for $5000

Brand new, tires mounted, TMPS installed. Everything is balanced. No hassle about shipping! No need to go to Tire Shop.
tires.jpg
I'll even put them on your car for you!

See photos :)
414-807-8354

I hope you're in sales!!!! Some talent to sell these for $5k!
No, just posted here for the first one. Second set, a owner was visiting, asked me how much, said $5k, he came back 30 minutes later with cash monies...

I personally can't see why they would sell so cheap.
The Pilot Super Sport tires alone on Tire Rack are 1,462.82 (Not including shipping).
Installation at the absolute cheapest is $15/tire at Costco so ~$60
TMPS Sensors, Tesla doesn't seem to have a set price on these. One day they are $50, the next $150... So we will say for argument, $50x4 Sensors $200.
Finally, the rims are $???? on their own. Cheapest total package set on Tesla's site is $6000 for tires, TPMS and rims, and those are Ugly turbines, and relatively common.
While Arachnids arn't really "Exclusive", they look good, and are fairly rare int he grand scheme of things. And those Pilot Pro Sport tires on dry pavement are excellent.

A set of 19"s is $2600.

No, just posted here for the first one. Second set, a owner was visiting, asked me how much, said $5k, he came back 30 minutes later with cash monies...

I personally can't see why they would sell so cheap.
The Pilot Super Sport tires alone on Tire Rack are 1,462.82 (Not including shipping).
Installation at the absolute cheapest is $15/tire at Costco so ~$60
TMPS Sensors, Tesla doesn't seem to have a set price on these. One day they are $50, the next $150... So we will say for argument, $50x4 Sensors $200.
Finally, the rims are $???? on their own. Cheapest total package set on Tesla's site is $6000 for tires, TPMS and rims, and those are Ugly turbines, and relatively common.
While Arachnids arn't really "Exclusive", they look good, and are fairly rare int he grand scheme of things. And those Pilot Pro Sport tires on dry pavement are excellent.

A set of 19"s is $2600.
Hit the search button.....you will see why. You are quoting pricimg closec to mrsp....folks on this forum (or eBay) are not paying that.....and they shouldn't. Moreover, I shouldn't pay $2700 for Arachnids with WI potholes and piss poor roads...but put aside my bad decisions for looks.

i don't care what you sold your set(s) for.....I'm telling you what the going rate is, today. Just search. I'm fine with being slightly off.....but it won't be much more than $200-$300 off. On the other hand, some sold theirs for $2500. EOD, I'm out...just trying to get you closer to what these are currently being sold for.on earth.