Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" grey Tesla Turbine wheels with 80% continental tires $2200

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi all,

I'm looking to sell my set of dark grey 21" tesla OEM wheels with continental tires. These are NOT staggered. A couple of the wheels were refinished about a month ago due to minor curb rash. They're in perfect condition right now and also include TPMS. If you're interested please let me know. I'm in the SoCal area and would prefer to sell locally.

I have never shipped anything this large or heavy so I don't know what the costs would be. If someone is willing to pay for those costs, I'd be willing to ship.

21" dark grey turbine wheels with 80% continental tires with TPMS
Price: $2200 without shipping. Local preferred.
Square setup.

hi all,

I'm looking to sell my set of dark grey 21" tesla OEM wheels with continental tires. These are NOT staggered. A couple of the wheels were refinished about a month ago due to minor curb rash. They're in perfect condition right now and also include TPMS. If you're interested please let me know. I'm in the SoCal area and would prefer to sell locally.

I have never shipped anything this large or heavy so I don't know what the costs would be. If someone is willing to pay for those costs, I'd be willing to ship.

21" dark grey turbine wheels with 80% continental tires with TPMS
Price: $2200 without shipping. Local preferred.
Square setup.
Where in SoCal?

I've added some photos below! Not sure how to edit my initial post.

Attachments

• IMG_1114.JPG
    IMG_1114.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1115.JPG
    IMG_1115.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1117.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1118.JPG
    IMG_1118.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 90
how old are the wheels and tires?
To install to a new Model S60 that used to have 19" slipstream wheel, is there any special need to be done or just bolt on?

I am noob to Tesla, not yet ordered my model S, but these wheels will look great

Thanks