Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 inch turbines squared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PWlakewood

Jan 9, 2019
US
perfect for someone who wants a winter set of rims or to upgrade to 21 inch from 19. These are not perfect but only a few spots that were touched up. Wife wanted 19 inch so these have to go. 21 inch turbines squared setup. No TPMS. Im in the Seattle area and prefer to sell local and i am willing to meet in Seattle/tacoma area.
20200926_203650.jpg
Will ship at buyers expense. Asking 900 obo.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
perfect for someone who wants a winter set of rims or to upgrade to 21 inch from 19. These are not perfect but only a few spots that were touched up. Wife wanted 19 inch so these have to go. 21 inch turbines squared setup. No TPMS. Im in the Seattle area and prefer to sell local and i am willing to meet in Seattle/tacoma area. View attachment 592698 Will ship at buyers expense. Asking 900 obo.

I know these are sold but I am trying to find out about squaring the Uberturbines myself. I have been asking everyone and everywhere but I cannot get a straight answer. Tesla has told me the company line..... “Tesla does not recommend yada yada yada.....”.

So, did you replace the 275/35/21 rears with 255/35/21’s???? I assume you have a full set of 255’s? Any problems or issues? Thanks

So, did you replace the 275/35/21 rears with 255/35/21’s???? I assume you have a full set of 255’s? Any problems or issues? Thanks

These are not "Uberturbines" for the Model Y, but rather the original Model S Turbine rims at 245x8.5 wheel size. The staggered Turbine rims for Model S are 265x9.0.

On the Model S (and I'm 99 44/100% sure for the Model Y), you can always install a square configuration.

Last edited:
Reactions: UT4EVER