Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Matte Black Arachnids Wheels and Tire package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DaveT

Searcher of green pastures
Nov 15, 2012
Texas
I'm selling a set of 21" forged Tesla archanid wheels in matte black. These wheels/tires are brand new and are waiting at the San Diego service center to be installed. I won these as a referral program prize but don't need them (as I already have 21" wheels/tires).

Price: $5000

(note: I received an email last week from the San Diego service center that my wheels/tires had arrived and are ready to be installed. So, no need to wait... you can get these installed immediately.)

A few other notes: (thanks to r6bruin)
• These custom wheels are not sold in Tesla store.
• Wheels are 8.6 lbs lighter in front and 9.5 lbs in rear wheel for a total reduction of 36.2 lbs of unsprung weight compare to the 21" Turbine wheels, a $4500 upgrade option for new purchase, or $6000 when sold separately.
• Arachnid wheels are equipped in the Tesla that sets the record 0-60 time.
2017 Tesla Model S P100D First Test: A New Record - 0-60 MPH in 2.28 Seconds! - Motor Trend

Specification:
• 21″ Arachnid Wheel
•Size: 21 X 8.5″ front,21 X 9.0″ rear.
•Offset: +40 front, +40 rear
•PCD: 5X120
•Center Bore: 64.1mm
•Lug Nut Spec: 13/16 Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
•Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129 lb-ft.
•Weight: 26.5 lb front, 28.5 lb rear

Package includes:
• 4 Arachnid wheels
• 4 Michelin Pilot Super Sport (PSS) tires
• 4 tire pressure sensors
• 4 Tesla logo wheel caps

In these photos are a set of Tesla matte black 21" arachnids installed on a friend's car. This is just to give you a sense of how they will look like. The wheels/tires set I'm selling has never been installed.
IMG_5656.jpg

IMG_5649.jpg

IMG_5651.jpg

IMG_5653.jpg

Reactions: Mickie
I'm interested my car comes in next week i would to have tesla put them on i would like to know how we can go about doing this. I can give you my number if you would like to discuss this. thank you dave.