TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21" Silver Arachnids with tires and TPMS sale (referral)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Colorado_Mike, May 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Colorado_Mike

Colorado_Mike Member

$3000 obo

I just got contacted by Tesla Referral and told to set up a service appointment to get my Arachnids installed. I plan to have them ordered to the Denver Service Center (or maybe Superior if that has opened). Would be great if we can get this set up locally and you can just meet me and pick up at the Service Center or possibly get it installed on your car if you wanted. Obviously new in box as I have not picked them up yet. I would prefer to sell locally but may be willing to ship if unable to sell locally.

2. Colorado_Mike

Colorado_Mike Member

3. Raav

Raav Member

Pl text me at 847 483 4975

4. Colorado_Mike

Colorado_Mike Member

5. Chasepam

Chasepam Member

My offer $2800 if you have them sent to Houston North Service center that is if you have not let Tesla know where you wanted them shipped .

6. Colorado_Mike

Colorado_Mike Member

I don't think that will work, from other postings, I have to be there for them to release the wheels/tires.

7. Chasepam

Chasepam Member

I can call the North Service in Houston Monday and see what they say if you are good with the $2800 that can be paid via Paypal. Let me know and I will make the call Monday.

8. Colorado_Mike

Colorado_Mike Member

I may have the rims sold locally, will keep you updated.

9. Chasepam

Chasepam Member

I talked to the North Service center and was told that you could contact the referral team and they could set it up for me to have them installed in Houston. You would not have to be here.

10. Colorado_Mike

Colorado_Mike Member

Buyer backed out, these are available. @Chasepam pm sent

• Disagree x 1
  11. Jdm_sky

Jdm_sky Member

Have you confirmed that do you have to be at the Service Center to release the Order/ wheels?

I am interested, but I am in WA let me know

12. Robotpedlr

Robotpedlr Supporting Member

I had mine sent to a service center in Hawaii and the buyer picked them up without issue. Just call the service center and ask them to ok it

Keep in mind it can take some time - I think mine took almost two months from the time I selected the location to when they actually showed up.

13. Colorado_Mike

Colorado_Mike Member

It sounds like it is possible (I have seen other posts that said it wasn't released), sounds like Service Center dependent. If you are willing to call your Service Center to make sure they are willing to release it to you, I'll work with you to have it shipped directly to your Service Center. I had requested it get shipped to me last week and was given a 2-3 week ETA so I would need to get the shipping location changed ASAP if sending to a different SvC.

14. Colorado_Mike

Colorado_Mike Member