TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

22" Black Onyx Wheels/Tires for sale (never used)

Discussion in 'Model X' started by dhelmly, Jul 5, 2017.

1. dhelmly

dhelmly Member

Sep 5, 2015
    Annapolis, MD 21403
    if anyone is interested in purchasing a complete set of 22" Black Onyx Wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Zero Tires for Model X that I received from the Referral program feel free to email/contact me. I had Tesla mount and balance the tires and load them in my car. I live in the DC area for local pickup. $4875.00 ($6800.00 on website) [email protected]
    IMG_0411.JPG IMG_0415.JPG
    • Like x 1
  2. arongione

arongione Member

Oct 12, 2017
    mclean, va
    hi..are these still available and would you ship ti mclean, virginia?