Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22" Black or Silver rims and tires for model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla will only install them on your car for free, you cannot offer that to someone else. Its attached to your VIN.

Not true. I've had a couple of sets shipped to a different service center and as long as the winner gives their permission via email or phone, (and you have a good relationship with the SC staff), they'll install the wheels on any car. They are tied to your VIN, but they really don't care which particular car they get installed on.

I even picked up a set of Arachnids that a friend of mine won, loaded them into my car, drove them to another service center in NJ where they installed them on my buyer's car. You just have to ask first so everyone knows what's happening.

For instance, @Freedom101 can select any service center for delivery. When the wheels arrive, they'll call him to set up an appointment. He can just say "please install those wheels on my friend's (buyer's) car, he'll contact you to set up an appointment".

Reactions: Freedom101