Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 27 day old 2016 Model S 75D AP HW2–Only 200 miles- $85k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 27 days old 2016 (facelift version) Model S 75D (all-wheel drive) with the the new, version 2.0 auto pilot hardware, software. Only 200 miles and in nearly new condition. No issues with the car, it drives great.

I have 3 kids and growing family so switching over to Model X to fit my needs.

Looks & smells like new. Looking to get $85,000. PM if you are interested.

Includes the following Options:

Model S 75D

Dual motor All-Wheel Drive

Solid Black Paint Body Color Roof

19" Silver Slipstream Wheels

Multi-Pattern Black Seats

Dark Ash Wood Décor

Integrated Center Console

Black Alcantara Headliner

Enhanced Autopilot

Full Self Driving Option can be enabled

Only 200 miles on it.

The car still has 4 year, 50,000 miles (whichever comes first) warranty and 8 year, unlimited mile battery and drive unit warranty.

It has 24/7 Tesla Technical Support and Roadside Assistance for free.

The discounted Tesla service plan can be purchased at Tesla discounted price if sold before end of Feb 2017.

I will provide booklets, paperwork, charger and everything that came with the purchase of vehile.

Window sticker in pictures.

This car is grandfathered into lifetime free use of Tesla’s supercharger network.

The car is located in Cincinnati, OH. I will put it on ebay if cant sell it here.

This car is garaged nightly. I am a non-smoker and the car has never had any animals inside it.

The reason you would like to buy car from me instead of tesla.

1) Free supercharger for the lifetime of car instead of limited supercharger quota for the new cars from tesla.

2) Car available to pick up right after payment instead of 2-3 months of wait time from tesla

3) The price of car is much lower than similar inventory cars.

4) The car has much lower miles as compared to most inventory vehicles.

5) You are getting new HW2 (Hard ware 2) Auto pilot 2.0 (AP 2.0) car with 8 cameras instead of AP 1.0 with only 2 cameras.

If interested and not familiar with the Tesla S, drive one at a dealer and they will be far more informed than me on all the benefits of a Tesla S.

Please have financing figured out as I won't offer that or any trades as I am a private seller.

Also I will not ship the vehicle. If you pay full in advance with your funds and want to arrange shipping yourself, I will be happy to deliver the vehicle to a shipper. I will also be happy to meet you at the airport so you can fly in and drive it home. Message me if you have any questions!

I would prefer to meet the potential buyer at a bank and transfer the money in person. I can sign over the title the moment the transfer is complete.

I have the title in hand, no loan, so it will be an easy transaction.

If you want to see more picture, please message me as I cant upload more than 10 pics here.
PM for my cell phone number or email or message me through TMC.

Thanks very much for your consideration.

IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG
IMG_0053.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_0073.JPG
IMG_0148.jpg

Reactions: Manzacoty
Am I missing something... I just checked online and that car specs out at new at $84,500.00, plus there are tax credits totaling 10K ... is that why retail price was whited out?

I was thinking of getting a second S but idk, you may need to come down to sell it. What a bummer, maybe keep both??

the similar inventory vehicles have more options.... but I am wondering if they price things differently in different parts of the country...
see pics... The only cost option on the window sticker is the EAP

Attachments

• with EAP.pdf
    93.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Without EAP.pdf
    88.9 KB · Views: 61
Not to rain on your parade but Tesla inventory cars still come with free supercharging as long as they were built before Jan15. There are plenty of stripped S75D cars available and even many with "at old price book" which is even lower. The tax credit is only to new purchasers so it makes no sense to pay a premium for a used car no matter how few miles. There are even a bunch of inventory S75D's that have been discounted an additional $8500 down to S60D's that can be upgraded anytime in the future.

Not to rain on your parade but Tesla inventory cars still come with free supercharging as long as they were built before Jan15. There are plenty of stripped S75D cars available and even many with "at old price book" which is even lower. The tax credit is only to new purchasers so it makes no sense to pay a premium for a used car no matter how few miles. There are even a bunch of inventory S75D's that have been discounted an additional $8500 down to S60D's that can be upgraded anytime in the future.
I am looking at the inventory and most of these are AP 1.0.You are getting free supercharging but still getting AP 1.0. I think tesla is trying to get rid of AP1 inventory asap.
For AP 2.0 they have 3 listed near the same original factory price with 2 having more than 1000 miles on it. The rest are priced much higher.

eureka see all of the comments below ... this car should be priced under $75K to sell ... otherwise just trade to Tesla :cool:

Am I missing something... I just checked online and that car specs out at new at $84,500.00, plus there are tax credits totaling 10K ... is that why retail price was whited out? I was thinking of getting a second S but idk, you may need to come down to sell it. What a bummer, maybe keep both??

Yes, it's $89,500. But federal tax credit alone is $7,500. Why would anyone pay $85,000 when they can get the car from the dealer for $82,000? And that's assuming no state credits.

Just clicked to see what's available a quick search shows new inventory 167cars between the 60D' and 70D's, here's a black one with glass roof($1500), enhanced auto pilot2 and full self driving($3000), free supercharging and the tax credit ($7500)yet to be used.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    937.9 KB · Views: 108
Did you include EAP and FSD options? Also note this is 75D, not 75.
75D = $81,500
EAP = $5,000
FSD = $3,000

Total : $89,500. Less $7,500 credit = $82,000

75D - Yes
EAP - Yes
FSD - No, that is not on the OP car, it can be added later, Sticker shows the only added option was EAP
post indicated the FAP "can be enabled" later --- that will cost extra

Tesla has a boatload of these stripped S75D's they built for some reason, I suspect to try to sell to model 3 place holders without enough takers that they are sitting on. They derated the S75d's to the S60D's to lower them $8500 further and they are auto pilot 2's that they will also remove "full self drive" from for a additional $3k discount. The are eligible for the tax credit and the free super charging so they are the best way to get into a new Tesla if not looking to step up to the higher price points

Just clicked to see what's available a quick search shows new inventory 167cars between the 60D' and 70D's, here's a black one with glass roof($1500), enhanced auto pilot2 and full self driving($3000), free supercharging and the tax credit ($7500)yet to be used.
interesting. I think inventory keep on changing, my search for 75D AP 2 bring the cheapest for more than $90k

Attachments

• 2017-01-25 (2).png
    2017-01-25 (2).png
    959.6 KB · Views: 96