Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$39K - Mar 2017 75D, FSD, MCU 2, vented seats, air susp, prem audio, 64K, midnight silver, black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unlimited supercharging (I am not sure if it transfers with sale or not - this is one of those cars built right around the cut-off). One owner. Clean title - one accident (hit a deer in 2019 - new hood new bumper new front right quarter panel - fixed in Chicago. Tires less than six months old - Michelin pilot sports, less than 3K miles on them. FSD paid for and does transfer with the car - $15K option. 100% charge is about 225 miles rated range. Selling because after six years I'm getting the itch for a Plaid. VIN 5YJSA1E27HF176370. Tags expired in March 2023. California car. Title in hand - I'm now in Las Vegas but haven't registered it yet. Car is underground and has been stored underground by a non-smoking, no-pet-owning, no-children-having, no-drag-racing, mid 40's adult owner. VIN 5YJSA1E27HF176370

20230510_084258.jpg

Attachments

• 20230510_084307.jpg
    20230510_084307.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Edit your original post with this template...you're lacking some important details ;)

Unlimited supercharging (I am not sure if it transfers with sale or not - this is one of those cars built right around the cut-off). One owner. Clean title - one accident (hit a deer in 2019 - new hood new bumper new front right quarter panel - fixed in Chicago. Tires less than six months old - Michelin pilot sports, less than 3K miles on them. FSD paid for and does transfer with the car - $15K option. 100% charge is about 225 miles rated range. Selling because after six years I'm getting the itch for a Plaid. VIN 5YJSA1E27HF176370. Tags expired in March 2023. California car. Title in hand - I'm now in Las Vegas but haven't registered it yet. Car is underground and has been stored underground by a non-smoking, no-pet-owning, no-children-having, no-drag-racing, mid 40's adult owner. VIN 5YJSA1E27HF176370

View attachment 944663
Can we see more pics?

Edit your original post with this template...you're lacking some important details ;)

actually those all are answered in the title and the post. anything not mentioned it doesn't have - aka warranty except it's still under the original 8 year battery/powertrain I believe. FSD is in the title of the ad. So are colors in/out as well as range at 100% SOC.

DM if you're ready to buy and have funds.
I have a P100D but I have a buddy who's in the market. I'm going to give you some advice that you didn't ask for. Your listing will go much faster if you just took the time out to post 15-20 additional pics so nobody has to DM you to get them. Would you rather post 20 pics or send pictures to people every time they might be interested?

I have a P100D but I have a buddy who's in the market. I'm going to give you some advice that you didn't ask for. Your listing will go much faster if you just took the time out to post 15-20 additional pics so nobody has to DM you to get them. Would you rather post 20 pics or send pictures to people every time they might be interested?

Bingo.