Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 3D MAXpider Tesla Model S Refresh Floor Mats now available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should be available after August 26. And It's not so much that it's difficult to manufacture them, but rather we have to order them from our factory and shipping them takes time.
I'm from AUSTRIA (Europe), can I buy them @ amazon.com or can I order them directly from you? I will get my Telsa Model S Plaid between November-December 2022 😍

need

L1TL03801509
M1TL0401309
M1TL0391309

please help :) I can pay now/any moment!

@3DMatsUSA any chance on a new/revised rear trunk floor mat design so the under panels are not blocked? It's hard to fold or lift the 3d mat if I need to access the under storage under the carpeted floor panel, or the driver's side small panel.. I'm not sure the names of them, but does it make sense what I'm saying?

Without the aftermarket floor mats they're viable storage, but with them they're not usable really.

@3DMatsUSA any chance on a new/revised rear trunk floor mat design so the under panels are not blocked? It's hard to fold or lift the 3d mat if I need to access the under storage under the carpeted floor panel, or the driver's side small panel.. I'm not sure the names of them, but does it make sense what I'm saying?

Without the aftermarket floor mats they're viable storage, but with them they're not usable really.
I totally understand what you are saying. However, I keep my tire inflator in the left cubby hole. I take it out regularly to top off the tires. It really is not a big deal to just pull the wing back to gain access. I like the continuity of the mat as it is covering the whole area.

I totally understand what you are saying. However, I keep my tire inflator in the left cubby hole. I take it out regularly to top off the tires. It really is not a big deal to just pull the wing back to gain access. I like the continuity of the mat as it is covering the whole area.
There is a large storage area in the middle and not just a tiny cubby hole on the left. That's the main issue.

I also like the tight fit of the rear cargo mat but I get the OP concern. I got mine a few days ago and put a tie wrap thru the loop in the “under cargo storage” cover and now can raise them both with little effort. It is a bit inconvenient get into the small left hand section but I only put rarely used stuff in there.

One advantage of the full cover across the width is that nothing will fall into that small area and go missing for a while. It also looks much cleaner and completer with the rear cargo area totally covered by a single piece of material.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Picked up a set of the Kagu floor mats and I am very happy with these compared to my original OEM/weathertech floor mats. I also don’t mind the logo as much as I thought and it’s much better than the typical Weathertech logo they put on their mats.

I like them so much that I’m thinking about picking a set up for my X7 vs the crappy BMW all weather mats.

Is it normal for this product to shrink over time? I put them in my 2017 S when it was new. Now the gaps along the sides are more than an inch so debris fall in there constantly.
I have the same floor mats for my 2019 model 3 and I’m experiencing the same thing. At least a 1-2” gap on both sides. Really annoying. They totally appear to be shrinking. Saw Maxpider has a 3 year warranty but my mats are just outside of that zone.

• Informative
Reactions: zoomer0056