Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3P+ Spoiler Appointment for this weekend!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E72D3342-CAB2-447E-87AE-51243469580F.jpeg
Very happy with my spoiler (and badge) install! Thanks to Adrian from Tesla Mobile Service. He said he was doing 6 other spoiler installs in SF today.

Okay.. so April update here.. Chicago area.. Still no spoiler. Did the emails come automatically to you guys or did you request them from the SC? My SC said they would be done by VIN and I took delivery in August (in fact first white interior they saw here for a delivery.)

Okay.. so April update here.. Chicago area.. Still no spoiler. Did the emails come automatically to you guys or did you request them from the SC? My SC said they would be done by VIN and I took delivery in August (in fact first white interior they saw here for a delivery.)

I was at Highland Park SC 2 weeks ago and I asked if they have spoilers, and they said they haven't gotten any yet. Nor Westmont the last time I checked which was about 6 weeks ago. Maybe they just haven't trickled to the Chicago region yet.