Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4 Hankook W310 19" winter tires for sale in Chicago area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought these in December 2015 as winter tires for my P85D, used for 4 months or approximately 2000 miles. I decided against swapping tires every winter, given the relative lack of snow in the Chicago, so am looking to sell them.

They are a set of 4 Hankook W310 Winter Icept evos, one of the few winter tires with a 40K warranty. Size 245/45R19", fits the standard 19" Tesla wheels.

Winter i'cept evo W310 | Hankook UK
Hankook Winter i-cept evo Tire Reviews (20 Reviews)

They were recommended and installed by D&R Autoworks in Highland Park, a highly respected shop down the street from and recommended by the Tesla Service Center.

Paid $229 each, selling for $400 for the set. Prefer someone local to the Chicago area to avoid shipping hassles and cost.

Attachments

• IMG_4418.JPG
    IMG_4418.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4420.JPG
    IMG_4420.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 81
Bought these in December 2015 as winter tires for my P85D, used for 4 months or approximately 2000 miles. I decided against swapping tires every winter, given the relative lack of snow in the Chicago, so am looking to sell them.

They are a set of 4 Hankook W310 Winter Icept evos, one of the few winter tires with a 40K warranty. Size 245/45R19", fits the standard 19" Tesla wheels.

Winter i'cept evo W310 | Hankook UK
Hankook Winter i-cept evo Tire Reviews (20 Reviews)

They were recommended and installed by D&R Autoworks in Highland Park, a highly respected shop down the street from and recommended by the Tesla Service Center.

Paid $229 each, selling for $400 for the set. Prefer someone local to the Chicago area to avoid shipping hassles and cost.