Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

cnct_coolers

Vendor
Dec 2, 2020
With the ever-expanding network of Tesla Supercharger stations, it’s safe to say as a TMC member you’ve probably spent hours playing around with the map at tesla.com/findusWe know we have.  And while everyone will travel (eventually right?) to the Kettleman station, there are so many other places to go!

And with summer road-trip season well in our sites, we’ve been dreaming, scheming, and planning our own road trips. 

Which got the team here at CNCT Coolers thinking:

What are some of the most interesting Supercharger locations in North America?  You know – places we could road trip to.

If we were to plan a theoretical road trip anywhere in the world, where would we want to go?

And with that, we got to work.  

Here are the 8 MUST SEE Supercharger locations you would want to visit, if a Supercharger Station-Vacation was a real thing. 

1. Enfield, Nova Scotia, Canada...

Continue reading...

Reactions: m3p_uk

JuiceJack

Oct 26, 2020
Sacramento
Discovered a new supercharger location in Sacemwnro. Ir'a in Raley's (Grocery) center on Freeport Blvd, and was the site of Capital Nursery. About half a dozen stations. About four cars charging when I passed through. I was on my way back home from using the charger in Elk Grove off of CA 99 and Elk Grove Blvd. There are at least 15 chargers there. I charged by M3 from 69 to 170 miles in about 25 minutes. SWEET.

Reactions: cnct_coolers

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC