Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Acceleration pedal feedback

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks.

There is a small click on my acceleration pedal when I drive off. There is no sound, just a small feeling on the pedal, like a haptic feedback, just like the pedal goes down a little and then further on accelerating.
This hapens every time when I drive from standing still and does not happen if I drive slow and let's say I push harder on pedal to accelerate more. It hapens both on reverse and drive.

Is this normal behaviour for the acceleration pedal, is the first Tesla I own? The car is a new model 3 2024 with 150km. I have checked the sounds on the manual but nothing shows there, the sound is also not strong, more feeling on my foot.

The strange thing is that I can’t test it as there are no Stopping Mode settings available.
It is strange as I know the creep and roll was removed from US but not from Europe cars.
When I first picked up the car I choose the stopping mode to hold, so the options should be there somehow.
IMG_5706.jpeg