Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adding a supercharger stop enroute to destination?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to add a supercharger/charging stop while enroute to a destination? I find myself looking at the map and then pressing navigate to it and losing the final destination.

Newbie here. I might be missing something thanks!

Not today. Do what you are doing and navigate to your final destination, look at the route, find your desired supercharger pit stop, and click it to navigate to the desired supercharger. Then while sitting there charging just use your history to choose the final destination. I’ve heard pit stops are on the roadmap so hopefully this changes.

BTW, you can do all this planning and more at home with abetterrouteplanner.com. There are a few others as well.

• Informative
Reactions: tranzndance
Not today. Do what you are doing and navigate to your final destination, look at the route, find your desired supercharger pit stop, and click it to navigate to the desired supercharger. Then while sitting there charging just use your history to choose the final destination. I’ve heard pit stops are on the roadmap so hopefully this changes.

BTW, you can do all this planning and more at home with abetterrouteplanner.com. There are a few others as well.

Thank you. Yes I'm using the better route planner as well.