Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Additional repair items

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I set up a repair appointment for my MYLR, and two additional repair options showed up. One was a tire pressure check, and I had recently had a flat. The other was to check the refrigerant and sensors. I had not noticed a problem, and my fresh air filters were recently changed out by Tesla. Has my car sent a fault notice to Tesla and that's where the extra items came from??

I set up a repair appointment for my MYLR, and two additional repair options showed up. One was a tire pressure check, and I had recently had a flat. The other was to check the refrigerant and sensors. I had not noticed a problem, and my fresh air filters were recently changed out by Tesla. Has my car sent a fault notice to Tesla and that's where the extra items came from??

No, they just have stuff they check automatically anytime they touch the car. In CA for example, any service you schedule for tesla (any, including mobile) includes a "tire pressure check" service that gets tacked on as well.